Digital Marketing Trainer
OUR EXPERT TRAINERS ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT DIGITAL AND DELIVER HANDS-ON, ENGAGING WORKSHOPS THAT ARE PERSONAL & PRACTICAL.
We’re a digital skills training agency that prides itself on creating training programs that are fun, practical and memorable helping businesses achieve their goals, online. Our trainers are passionate about education and technology. We have empowered over 30,000 SMEs in digital skills through a program created in partnership with Google.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a highly experienced and qualified freelance digital marketing expert and trainer who loves people as much as they love technology. An expert with a proven track-record for delivering successful digital marketing campaigns, organising workshops for SMEs and/or digital marketing public speaker. You will need to have in depth knowledge and strong practical working experience in areas such as SEO, Google Adwords, Analytics and social media.
Apply to join the team
The candidate will be involved with the following:
- Managing and hosting events at training venues across the UK
- Delivering face-to-face training onsite and offsite to various audience types.
- Creating and continuously developing training materials/presentation
- Creating written / video content for publication online
- Finding new training courses to add to UpSkill Digitals training portfolio
- Data management – complying with confidentiality and protection laws
- Constant iterations on internal processes for improved effectiveness and efficiency
- Travelling to domestic and international cities and towns
The candidate will have the following:
- Min 3-years experience of delivering hands-on digital skills training
- A positive and proactive attitude with passion for training all audiences
- Knowledge of and implementation of project management processes
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication ability
- Uncanny ability to simplify complex technical jargon
- Experience working in a fast paced and start up environment
- Demonstrative ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and delegate inter-department teams
- Excellent work ethic, be a strong team player and consistently meet project deadlines
- Result-driven mentality and excellent organizational skills
Please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and 200 words on why you believe you are suitable for this role.
Have you got what it takes to join our team of Google expert trainers?