Google Digital Garage Trainer
ARE YOU READY TO WORK WITH ONE OF THE WORLD’S BIGGEST BRANDS
TO DELIVER HANDS-ON, ENGAGING WORKSHOPS THAT ARE PERSONAL & PRACTICAL.
What is the Digital Garage?
Google’s Digital Garage project is a free digital skills training program designed to help small businesses, charities, students and individuals grow their business, careers or confidence online. This forms part of Google’s multi-million pound Growth Engineinvestment that has provided free digital skill training to over 2M individuals across Europe so far. The training is offered both online and in-person through training seminars, workshops and events, across the UK. This initiative is entirely non-profit and is funded by Google.
Have you got what it takes to join our team of Google expert trainers?
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a highly experienced and qualified freelance digital marketing trainers and consultants, who loves people as much as they love technology. An expert with a proven track-record for delivering successful digital marketing campaigns, organising digital skills workshops and seminars for SMEs and public speaking about digital marketing. You will be happy to travel nationwide to deliver face-to-face training to members of the public, keynote speeches at large scale events and webinars to large audiences.
You will need to have in depth knowledge and strong practical working experience in areas such as SEO, Google Adwords, Analytics and social media.
A key part of this role will be to represent Google as a trainer and deliver the provided training content in a unique way that is both engaging and true to your personality. You will also be instrumental in helping identify opportunities for partnerships to grow the Digital Garage program.
The successful candidates will receive 2 days training by a Google certified trainer and then join our training team to deliver face-to-face training sessions to local entrepreneurs, SME’s, charities and individuals nationwide.
Apply to become a Digital Garage trainer
The candidate will be involved with the following:
- Delivering face-to-face training within our physical garages, as keynote sessions at large-scale events and to various audience types.
- Help evolve and develop current training materials/presentation
- Creating written / video content for publication online
- Data management – complying with confidentiality and protection laws
- Travelling to domestic and international cities and towns
The candidate will have the following:
- Min 3-years experience of delivering hands-on digital skills training (must provide links to previous training sessions deliver)
- Must be a UK or EU resident and eligible to work
- In depth knowledge and strong practical working experience in areas such as Web Design and Build, SEO, Google Adwords, Analytics and Social Media.
- A positive and proactive attitude with passion for training all audiences
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication ability
- Uncanny ability to simplify complex technical jargon
- Experience working in a fast paced and start up environment
- Excellent work ethic, be a strong team player and incredibly punctual