Marketing and Events Intern
WE’RE PASSIONATE ABOUT DIGITAL AND HAVE BUILT A NETWORK OF EXPERTS THAT DELIVER ENAGING DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING THROUGH OUR SKILLS ROADSHOWS AND IN-HOUSE SESSIONS.
We are a small, fun, diverse and dynamic digital training and experiential events agency, running awesome projects that push boundaries and we love it. We work with some pretty amazing clients, such as Google, Lloyds Banking Group and Beats By Dre. Projects come in thick and fast and when they do, we work as a team, support each other and make magic.
We’re fast thinkers, quick do-ers and mighty jugglers and we always have fun doing it. We’re looking for an Intern to join our small team to help out with operations, events scheduling and assisting management of projects with some of our biggest clients.
What we’re looking for:
You love learning, move at speed and share our passion for technology and training. You should be enthusiastic about making a project run smoothly, efficiently and building the right systems to support that. You’ll need to be a bit of a wizard with spreadsheets (Google drive) and have great phone and email etiquette.
Apply to join the team
The candidate will be involved with the following:
First and foremost you’d be working with our superstar Operations and Partnership Manager to help set the company up for a year of growth. You will also assist with the management of a multi-million-pound project from one of our key clients. Your role will be to assist in generating leads and booking partnerships with industry events and educational institutions to receive free training across the UK. You will also have the chance to work directly to the MD and also get to engage with our inspiring trainers.
We want to really progress your learning (we are a training agency) and build a plan grow your skillset and put you on a path that gets you excited about coming to work every day.
- Support the partners with diary management
- Attend and minute weekly partners meeting and monthly board meetings
- Manage the company weekly task lists
- Day to day office management (holiday records, processing invoices and expenses)
- Generate leads and booking partnerships with industry events and educational institution
- Managing and support for our growing trainer pool (travel and diary management)
- Managing and designing training content to delivered UK wide
The candidate will have the following:
- Extremely well-organised
- Exceptional communication skills
- Great attention to detail and organisational skills in a fast-paced environment
- High level IT Skills particularly Google Apps
- A real bright spark, dynamic and up for a challenge
- A people’s person that enjoys engaging with many people at the same time
It’d be a bonus if you also:
- Have some sales experience
- Have experience generating leads and tracking a sales funnel
- Have some experience or interest in marketing and social media
You’ll also get to attend some of our fantastic training and can try yourself at some content creation. First and foremost you get to see how a start-up is organised and how we do what we do. There is also the potential for taking you on as an apprentice after three months leading to a permanent hire – depending on performance.
Other benefits include:
– Modern central London Office
– Opportunity and creative freedom to make your mark and succeed
– Fun atmosphere with a casual dress code and flexible working hours if needed
– Fast growing company with a great reputation
– Exposure to clients and room for personal and professional growth
– You’ll never be bored and no two days will be the same
If you think you’ve got what it takes and you’re interested in working in this fast paced industry then drop us a line, or pop in, we’d love to meet ya.
Send us your CV and a cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org