Sales and Administrative Assistant
We are a small, fun, diverse and dynamic digital training agency, running awesome projects that push boundaries and we love it. We work with some pretty amazing clients, such as Google, Lloyds Banking Group and Beats By Dre. Projects come in thick and fast and when they do, we work as a team, support each other and make magic.
What we’re looking for:
You love learning, move at speed and share our passion for technology and purpose. You will report to our Operations Manager and help shape the company’s future. You should be enthusiastic, and absolutely willing to get stuck in from Day 1. You should be enthusiastic about making a company run smoothly and building the right systems to support that. You’ll need to be a bit of a wizard with spreadsheets (Google drive) and have great phone and email etiquette.
Apply to join the team
The candidate will be involved with the following:
- Remarkable organisational and communication skills
- Confident and personable telephone manners and love talking to potential clients
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills in a fast paced environment
- High level IT Skills particularly Google apps
- A people’s person that enjoys engaging with many people at the same time
- Able to pick up systems and processes and hit the ground running
It’d be a bonus if you also:
- Have some experience in business development and sales
- Have experience in delivering training
- Experience within a small, entrepreneurial business with the ability to adapt and be collaborative in an open environment
- Experience in people management
- Have some experience in marketing
- Enjoy business development
- Enjoy creating content and managing social media accounts
What will you be doing?
- Organise logistics to support event programmes across the U.K. (You also get to attend some of those events and learn a lot)
- Help generate leads and booking partnerships with industry events and educational institution
- Day to day office and diary administration activities to support the MD and Operations manager
- Mother of our CRM tool (it’s brand new and we love it and want you to nurture it and help it grow)
- Create and book agendas/ travel arrangements/ appointments etc for management and trainer pool
- Manage trainer expenses and invoices
You’ll also get to attend some of our fantastic training courses, and take part in a variety of training sessions yourself. First and foremost you get to see how a start-up is organised and how we do what we do.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and you’re interested in working full time in this fast paced industry then drop us a line, or pop in, we’d love to meet ya.
Send us your CV and a cover letter through to email@example.com