Social Media (Advanced) Trainer
OUR EXPERT TRAINERS ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT DIGITAL AND DELIVER HANDS-ON, ENGAGING WORKSHOPS THAT ARE PERSONAL & PRACTICAL.
We’re a digital skills training agency that prides itself on creating training programs that are fun, practical and memorable helping businesses achieve their goals, online. Our trainers are passionate about education and technology. We have empowered over 30,000 SMEs in digital skills through a program created in partnership with Google.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a highly experienced Social Media expert and trainer with specialist knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Snapchat. You need to be up to date on the latest platforms and social analytics tools, understand how to create, measure and optimise campaigns. You will be delivering face-to-face training to members of the public, in-house organisations and webinars to large audiences.
Apply to join the team
The candidate will be involved with the following:
- Creating, implementing and managing content for publication online
- Delivering face-to-face training onsite and offsite to various audience types.
- Creating and continuously developing training materials/presentation
- Knowledge of popular social media platforms to grow specific type of businesses
- Experience in customer relationship implementation and management processes
- Data management – complying with confidentiality and protection laws
- Constant iterations on internal processes for improved effectiveness and efficiency
- Travelling to domestic and international cities and towns
The candidate will have the following:
- Min 3-years experience of delivering hands-on digital skills training
- Passionate about teaching social media best practices to varied audiences
- Advance knowledge of upcoming and trending social platforms
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication ability
- Experience working in a fast paced and start up environment
- Demonstrative ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and delegate inter-department teams
- Excellent work ethic, be a strong team player and consistently meet project deadlines
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and 200 words on why you believe you are suitable for this role.
Have you got what it takes to join our team of Google expert trainers?