AI Training Courses for Business Leaders
AI for Leaders is a leadership development course providing you with executive level introduction to the key concepts and techniques of Machine Learning, AI and how they fit in with your business goals.
About the AI training
Learn how AI can solve real business problems such as reducing costs, increasing efficiency, eliminating a lot of manual processing, increasing the speed of transactions and increasing business transparency.
Understanding AI from a leader’s perspective and the practical, data-driven methods to identify and quantify opportunities that leverage artificial intelligence to create competitive advantage and radically change how your business operates.
- AI Experiments
- Rapid ideation & double diamond
- AI Capability Scorecard
- Map a clear strategic roadmap for AI implementation
- Live AI demo
- Validate your business case to transform your organization
Who it’s for
This AI workshop is designed for senior strategists, data analysts, financial services professionals, Chief marketing Officers, CIOs, senior strategists and entrepreneurs and anyone who wishes to fully understand the practical applications of artificial intelligence to solve real business problems such as reducing costs, increasing efficiencies and eliminating manual processing.
How it’s delivered
This full-day, in-person AI training course is designed to be highly interactive and hands-on, giving your teams the practical experience they need to get the most out of the program.
Request a workshop
- Understand basic terminology of AI.
- What are the different types of AI and Machine Learning?
- Understand the eras of digital innovation.
- Study the benefits and challenge of AI integration in real world applications.
- Understand the relationship between AI and data and how machines learn.
- How AI works and its inherent limitations.
- Case study – what impact is AI having on existing industries right now?
- Have a clear understanding of the business benefits of AI.
- Understand how AI solutions are being deployed today to resolve current business problems.
- How to be on the right side of disruption.
- Understand why quality data is an essential piece of artificial intelligence, and what sources of data—both traditional and alternative—organizations are using for data driven strategies.
- An examination of user case, how to date has AI been successfully deployed.
- Understanding how to extract business value from AI.
- Learn how to use frameworks to create an AI-enabled business.
- Best practices for AI deployment: approach, team structure, testing, iterations, experience, User Experience.
- Aligning your AI roadmap to organisational strategy.
- Access to data and cleansing data.
- Adoption of AI technologies.
- Examine the AI capabilities and decision-making capabilities that enhances your role as a senior decision maker.
- Learn what are the skills for the future of work.
- How does automation, augmentation and the value of human skills impact your organisation.
- Handling the cultural needs of your business, impacted by AI.
- Learn how to confidently communicate the current impact of AI in the workplace to colleagues.
- Understand the impact and trade-offs in privacy, bias, ethics.
- How to do manage accountability and competition.
- What all this means in a fast-paced, increasingly winner-takes-all economy.
Meet our expert coaches
Our certified trainers use a hands on and highly engaging approach to deliver training, tailored to suit your business needs.
Who we work with
“We didn’t give the trainer long to get to know our brand, yet he got to grips very quickly with our route to market and made the session relevant and highly enjoyable. I would not hesitate to get UpSkill back to run more sessions with my team.”
Head of Marketing, Worcester Bosh
The courses work best for groups of up to 12 people. However, we can tailor the program should you require something more bespoke.
We come to you! Our clients love that we visit their office to perform the training. However, we can provide space at UpSkill’s HQ in London if getting a room is a little tricky.
No, we do not provide food, but we’re happy to arrange catering on your behalf if you schedule a session at our HQ.
The cost varies depending on several factors, such as the number of attendees, location and catering requirements.
Our courses are designed to be as flexible as possible, so you can arrange one any time within usual working hours. We recommend starting after 10 am and finishing before 4 pm.
We provide participants with a takeaway document upon completion of the course feedback form.