E-Commerce Training Courses:
Boost your sales through Ecommerce
Learn the key skills, tools and techniques needed to develop an effective eCommerce strategy to drive online sales.
About the ecommerce training course
The course provides advanced information about SEO, Web Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimisation and improvement of User Experience as well as skills and confidence you need to optimise your eCommerce performance.
- Discover how to understand omnichannel shoppers and identify their needs
- Choose which platform is right for you and your products
- Optimise your site to driving conversion, transaction frequency, and order value
- Define what key digital marketing channels to use to attract customers
- Techniques for getting the most out of your e-commerce analytics
- UX and conversion optimisation
- Google Tag Manager and Analytics
- Key digital marketing platforms
- Map the customer journey
- Configuration of e-commerce platforms
- Set up Analytics goals and conversion tracking
Who it’s for
The ecommerce training course is great for marketeers or business owners who are looking launch an online store or use an ecommerce platform more effectively to drive sales.
How it’s delivered
This half to full-day, in-person e commerce training workshop is designed to be highly interactive and hands-on, giving your teams the practical experience they need to get the most out of the program.
Request a workshop
- Mapping customer journeys and how to influence your customers along their path.
- Identifying user needs, behaviours, motivations and what they value on PC, tablet and mobile.
- Understand how digital works across the purchase lifecycle: awareness, consideration, purchase, loyalty.
- Understand the ingredients of high performance eCommerce sites and apps.
- Learn what are some of the popular platforms and which platform should you choose.
- Learn the setup and configuration of e-commerce platforms.
- What marketing channels to use for customer acquisition and techniques to encourage loyal and repeat customers.
- Learn how to use the most effective digital marketing channels to get and keep customers (including search, email and affiliate marketing).
- Applying customer centric models to improve your UX.
- How to present your products in the best way and recommend other products most effectively.
- Product Pages – evaluating how these are working & where these can be improved.
- Design and development best practices for driving conversion.
- Learn the best ways to present your product to an online audience, conduct A/B testing and know when and how you should offer product recommendations.
- Overview of analytics tools: online, guerrilla testing, focus groups.
- Measurement frameworks – knowing which KPIs to use for each marketing channel + overall ecommerce performance.
- Learn the techniques to track and optimise your eCommerce performance.
Meet our expert coaches
Our certified trainers use a hands on and highly engaging approach to deliver training, tailored to suit your business needs.
Who we work with
“We didn’t give the trainer long to get to know our brand, yet he got to grips very quickly with our route to market and made the session relevant and highly enjoyable. I would not hesitate to get UpSkill back to run more sessions with my team.”
Head of Marketing, Worcester Bosh
The courses work best for groups of up to 12 people. However, we can tailor the program should you require something more bespoke.
We come to you! Our clients love that we visit their office to perform the training. However, we can provide space at UpSkill’s HQ in London if getting a room is a little tricky.
No, we do not provide food, but we’re happy to arrange catering on your behalf if you schedule a session at our HQ.
The cost varies depending on several factors, such as the number of attendees, location and catering requirements.
Our courses are designed to be as flexible as possible, so you can arrange one any time within usual working hours. We recommend starting after 10 am and finishing before 4 pm.
We provide participants with a takeaway document upon completion of the course feedback form.