Content Marketing Training Workshop
Learn how to develop and implement content marketing strategies that engage an audience and build a brand identity.
About the content marketing training
Content marketing can either make or break a brand. When executed successfully, it gives you the opportunity to own and develop a brand identity that helps you stand out from the crowd.
What you’ll learn
Content marketing is vital in bringing a brand to life. It allows you to shape your organisation’s identity with content that drives awareness and loyalty among your target audience. Our hands-on session details the importance of generating excellent content that starts, fosters and develops conversations with your target audience. You’ll also learn the tools and framework required for successful content marketing campaigns.
- Know how to include key stakeholders in your marketing activity
- Learn the frameworks for a successful marketing strategy
- Create engaging content that achieves results
- Keyword planner
- Insights about your brand with social mention
- Free content creation tools
Get hands on
With our content marketing training you’ll get hands-on experience creating original content as well as practicing new techniques to boost audience engagement levels with your content. During the workshop you will:
- Create essential branding documents
- Content strategy
- Content calendar
Who it’s for
This content marketing training course is for everyone of all levels involved in the creation and distribution of digital media content.
How it’s delivered
This content marketing workshop is delivered in-person. It is available for both half day and full day options. he half day option focuses on strategy while the full day option expands on this and allows time to workshop creative content ideas.
Request a workshop
- Build your business case for investment into content marketing
- Understand the relationship between marketing and sales
- Assess content marketing case studies
- Explore the platforms for publishing content
- Create data-driven customer profile and segments
- Conduct market research on your competitors
- Determine your proposition and how this translates to content marketing
- Understand your marketing goals
- Develop key messaging and key content for your consumers
- Understand how content aligs to the marketing funnel
- Develop a publishing and distrubution strategy
- Explore how to find and leverage the right right influencers for your business
- Discover how to measure the succss of your content with metrics
- Employ tactics to make your content stand out from the clutter and maximise audience engagement
- Develop style guide and brand voice
- Employ tactics to create viral content
- Create stories with your content that engage your audience
- Conduct data-driven keyword research and implement for maximum effect
* This module is only available in the full day session
- Create a detailed content calendar
- Organize your resources, team and budget
- Get ready with yor next steps in implementing your campaign
|Group size||90 minutes||Half Day||Full Day|
|2 - 6||£220.00||£290.00||£470.00|
|7 - 15||£120.00||£190.00||£230.00|
16+ group size pricing available on request.
Price per person, VAT excluded.
Need training for your entire team?
Get in touch with us and we will tailor the proposal that fits your companies needs.
Meet our expert coaches
Our certified trainers use a hands on and highly engaging approach to deliver training, tailored to suit your business needs.
Who we work with
“We didn’t give the trainer long to get to know our brand, yet he got to grips very quickly with our route to market and made the session relevant and highly enjoyable. I would not hesitate to get UpSkill back to run more sessions with my team.”
Head of Marketing, Worcester Bosh
The courses work best for groups of up to 12 people. However, we can tailor the program should you require something more bespoke.
We come to you! Our clients love that we visit their office to perform the training. However, we can provide space at UpSkill’s HQ in London if getting a room is a little tricky.
No, we do not provide food, but we’re happy to arrange catering on your behalf if you schedule a session at our HQ.
The cost varies depending on several factors, such as the number of attendees, location and catering requirements.
Our courses are designed to be as flexible as possible, so you can arrange one any time within usual working hours. We recommend starting after 10 am and finishing before 4 pm.
We provide participants with a takeaway document upon completion of the course feedback form.