Design Thinking Training Course
Give your team and organisation the gift of innovation by treating them to this fun, engaging and highly effective design thinking workshop.
About this design thinking training course
The times that we live in demand innovation. It is impossible for a business to really make waves without innovating. Sadly, many approaches to solving business challenges are misaligned. Design Thinking is the tool kit for innovation. Design Thinking takes the challenge or problem and drills it down into small bite-size pieces, enabling you to drill down to the core issues.
- Learn to identify and refine problems
- Develop an entrepreneurial mindset and reframe problems as opportunities
- Frameworks and strategies
- Ideation techniques
- Research methods
Go through the design thinking process as you design the ultimate wallet.
Who it’s for
Organisations wishing to train employees on Design Thinking framework and embrace the creativity and innovation to solve business problems.
How it’s delivered
This half-day, in-person course is designed to be highly interactive and hands-on, giving your teams the practical experience they need to get the most out of the program.
Request a workshop
- Understand what design thinking is and how design thinking frameworks and processes can improve our lives, work and products
- Understand how effective research leads to effective design solutions
- Practice techniques to help identify user friction points
- Learn to aggregate and refine data to effectively define your problem
- Build an entrepreneurial mindset and find opportunity in problems
- Practice methods of ideation that lead to innovative design
- Design innovative and original solutions to user problems
- Practice methods of idea refinement
- Understand the importance of prototyping and iteration in the design process
- Learn to take feedback and build on your prototypes
[table id=1 /]
16+ group size pricing available on request.
Price per person, VAT excluded.
Need training for your entire team?
Get in touch with us and we will tailor the proposal that fits your companies needs.
Meet our expert coaches
Our certified trainers use a hands on and highly engaging approach to deliver training, tailored to suit your business needs.
Who we work with
“We didn’t give the trainer long to get to know our brand, yet he got to grips very quickly with our route to market and made the session relevant and highly enjoyable. I would not hesitate to get UpSkill back to run more sessions with my team.”
Head of Marketing, Worcester Bosh
The courses work best for groups of up to 12 people. However, we can tailor the program should you require something more bespoke.
We come to you! Our clients love that we visit their office to perform the training. However, we can provide space at UpSkill’s HQ in London if getting a room is a little tricky.
No, we do not provide food, but we’re happy to arrange catering on your behalf if you schedule a session at our HQ.
The cost varies depending on several factors, such as the number of attendees, location and catering requirements.
Our courses are designed to be as flexible as possible, so you can arrange one any time within usual working hours. We recommend starting after 10 am and finishing before 4 pm.
We provide participants with a takeaway document upon completion of the course feedback form.