Digital Marketing Strategy
Learn how to build comprehensive marketing strategies with this expert-led training session that delves into the latest digital marketing techniques.
About the session
The Digital Marketing Strategy training session has been designed by industry experts to ensure that your company is ready for the future of advertising.
What you’ll learn
A robust digital marketing plan is vital for any business to succeed in today’s digital world. However, digital marketing is always evolving, so it’s essential for marketing teams to commit to continually develop and hone their skill set. This session delves deep into the current digital landscape to ensure your team knows how to make data-driven decisions and turn trends, challenges and opportunities into clearly identifiable growth.
The hands-on workshop focuses on developing strategic campaign tactics for a variety of channels. It equips your team with the practical skills required to plan, develop and implement a realistic yet powerful digital marketing strategy that boosts user engagement.
You’ll learn skills that you can apply immediately to plan and execute a detailed digital marketing strategy that fits your budget and KPIs.
Who it’s for
This session is for marketing teams, marketing managers, team leaders and marketing executives to learn how to design and implement an effective marketing strategy and make data-driven decisions.
How it’s delivered
Our certified coach will come to your office to hold the workshop. Sessions last from 90 minutes to a full day.
Request a workshop
- Learn the differences between traditional and digital marketing and how they can both help your business.
- What role does digital play in the advertising world today?
- Find out how to analyse data so that you can better understand your customers
- Understand the benefits of customer research
- Gather data on your audience demographic
- Create a customer persona profile
- Create a customer journey map
- Define the personality of the voice you want for your brand by learning how to conduct a competitor analysis
- Conduct competitor SWOT analysis
- Create a value proposition canvas
- Develop brand voice
- Master the basics of creating an effective digital marketing strategy and learn how to put it into action
- Match your marketing goals with your business goals
- Set goals through the conversion funnel
- Learn more about social media, display advertising, search marketing, and email marketing
- Social Media
The benefits of social media advertising
Tips to engage on social in 2019
Organic Vs Paid social media advertising
Targeting options in paid campaigns
- Display Advertising
What are the benefits of using display advertising?
What are the targeting options in display ads
Set up targeted display advertising campaign
- Search Marketing
How do search engines work?
Paid Vs Organic search
Conduct keyword research
Build a Search advertising campaign
- Email Marketing
Email marketing best practice and GDPR guidelines
Utiliser mailchimp for automated email campaigns
- Become an expert in your market by learning how to align your content to your business goals
- Align your content to your marketing objectives
- Brainstorm content to your brand values
- Create engaging content
- Explore different ways to use analytics tools to measure the performance of your digital marketing campaigns
- How to use analytic tools to track the key metrics
- Data driven campaign optimisation
- We close the workshop with a fun, relaxed, and simple Q&A and strategy planning session
|Group size||90 minutes||Half Day||Full Day|
|2 - 6||£220.00||£290.00||£470.00|
|7 - 15||£120.00||£190.00||£230.00|
16+ group size pricing available on request.
Price per person, VAT excluded.
Need training for your entire team?
Get in touch with us and we will tailor the proposal that fits your companies needs.
Meet our expert coaches
Our certified trainers use a hands on and highly engaging approach to deliver training, tailored to suit your business needs.
Who we work with
“We didn’t give the trainer long to get to know our brand, yet he got to grips very quickly with our route to market and made the session relevant and highly enjoyable. I would not hesitate to get UpSkill back to run more sessions with my team.”
Head of Marketing, Worcester Bosh
The courses work best for groups of up to 12 people. However, we can tailor the program should you require something more bespoke.
We come to you! Our clients love that we visit their office to perform the training. However, we can provide space at UpSkill’s HQ in London if getting a room is a little tricky.
No, we do not provide food, but we’re happy to arrange catering on your behalf if you schedule a session at our HQ.
The cost varies depending on several factors, such as the number of attendees, location and catering requirements.
Our courses are designed to be as flexible as possible, so you can arrange one any time within usual working hours. We recommend starting after 10 am and finishing before 4 pm.
We provide participants with a takeaway document upon completion of the course feedback form.