Digital Marketing Workshop:
Bringing marketing into the digital age
Understand the basics of digital marketing, and use them to drive results, with this digital marketing course.
About this course
A robust digital marketing plan is vital for any business to succeed in today’s digital world. However, digital marketing is always evolving, so it’s essential for marketing teams to commit to continually develop and hone their skill set. This session delves deep into the current digital landscape to ensure your team knows how to make data-driven decisions and turn trends, challenges and opportunities into clearly identifiable growth.
Our courses has a deep dive approach into the current digital landscape to ensure your team knows how to turn trends, challenges and opportunities into clearly identifiable growth.
- Where to find your customers
- How to measure success
- Make data driven decisions
- Key digital marketing channels
- Google analytics and Insights
- Plan your website
- Build a content plan
- Develop your strategy
Who it’s for
Organisations wishing to train employees on the basics of digital marketing to improve comms between teams or kickstart your organisation’s digital marketing strategy.
How it’s delivered
This half-day or full-day, in-person course is designed to be highly interactive and hands-on, giving your teams the practical experience they need to get the most out of the program.
Request a workshop
- Learn about changes in the marketing landscape and how it has shaped what the ‘new consumer’ wants and expects
- Understand how digital marketing will improve your organisation’s ROI
- Convince stakeholders why they need to invest in digital marketing endeavours
- The foundation of any effective marketing campaign is research
- Create the foundations upon which to build your strategy
- Learning how to utilise big data to build personas and analyse competitors
- Define your organisation’s value proposition
- Create an effective website for all budgets
- Track key metrics and know what is and isn’t working
* This module is for full day option only
- Explore the key channels used in digital marketing such as search marketing, social platforms, display advertising, content marketing and email marketing
- For each key channel or platform, understand case studies and best practices and evaluate whether this channel is right for your campaign
- Develop content to attract engage and nurture the modern consumer to a conversion
- Develop a content plan that builds your brand’s online presence and creates real conversions
- Know where to find the metrics to measure the success of your marketing efforts
- Interpret data as human behaviour and optimise your campaign accordingly
- Develop a digital marketing strategy from the ground up
- Develop your key messaging and define your key actions
- Create a production list and organise your resources
- Organise your team and delegate responsibilities, budget and resources
- Know what to do next
|Group size||90 minutes||Half Day||Full Day|
|2 - 6||£220.00||£290.00||£470.00|
|7 - 15||£120.00||£190.00||£230.00|
16+ group size pricing available on request.
Price per person, VAT excluded.
Need training for your entire team?
Get in touch with us and we will tailor the proposal that fits your companies needs.
Meet our expert coaches
Our certified trainers use a hands on and highly engaging approach to deliver training, tailored to suit your business needs.
Who we work with
“We didn’t give the trainer long to get to know our brand, yet he got to grips very quickly with our route to market and made the session relevant and highly enjoyable. I would not hesitate to get UpSkill back to run more sessions with my team.”
Head of Marketing, Worcester Bosh
The courses work best for groups of up to 12 people. However, we can tailor the program should you require something more bespoke.
We come to you! Our clients love that we visit their office to perform the training. However, we can provide space at UpSkill’s HQ in London if getting a room is a little tricky.
No, we do not provide food, but we’re happy to arrange catering on your behalf if you schedule a session at our HQ.
The cost varies depending on several factors, such as the number of attendees, location and catering requirements.
Our courses are designed to be as flexible as possible, so you can arrange one any time within usual working hours. We recommend starting after 10 am and finishing before 4 pm.
We provide participants with a takeaway document upon completion of the course feedback form.