Email Marketing Training Courses:
Automation and Personalisation
Boost conversion rates and grow your business with email.
About this email marketing training course
Despite the hype around digital marketing and social media, email is still one of the most effective methods in maintaining a strong relationship between business and clients. But with such a saturated market, how do you cut through the clutter and stand out to your target audience?
This course will teach you how to create campaigns your customers actually want to click on as well as how to use new tools and automation processes to manage large contact lists and make your job easier.
- Understand your segments
- Create emails that work
- Make data driven decisions
- Comply with GDPR restrictions
- Automation tools
- Email service platforms
- Create email lists and segments
- Divide your email content plan
Who it’s for
Businesses looking to enhance engagement with their consumers.
How it’s delivered
This Email Marketing training is designed to be highly interactive and delivered remotely via LIVE sessions. Giving your teams the practical experience they need to get the most out of the program.
Request a workshop
- Learn how email marketing can benefit your business
- Explore the platforms available to you
- Get to know mailchimp, features and interface
- Learn what GDP relations are, how they affect your business and what you can do to ensure compliance
- Get new leads and upload email lists to your platform
- Create customer segments and custom lists
- Create engaging and personalised emails for each of your segments
- Understand the role of content
- Develop an email content calendar
- Research effective keywords for your audience and implement
- Design professional looking emails with free tools and avoid the dreaded spam box
- Understand design principles for mobile* Full day option only
- Automate ongoing conversations with customers
- Maintain delivery of a high degree of personalized content
- Learn to access and interpret data
- Understand what works and optimise your campaign* Full day option only
“We didn’t give the trainer long to get to know our brand, yet he got to grips very quickly with our route to market and made the session relevant and highly enjoyable. I would not hesitate to get UpSkill back to run more sessions with my team.”
Head of Marketing, Worcester Bosh
Why UpSkill Virtual Academy?
Our team of charismatic expert coaches have undergone rigorous in-house training to ensure their expertise matches the changes to the digital world, and with an accumulated 1000 years of digital know-how, they are truly leaders in their respective fields.
Our coaches are all highly qualified. Their qualifications include (but are certainly not limited to):
With over 200,000 people and 12,000 companies upskilled in every industry across the board, we are the digital training agency for you.
The courses work best for groups of up to 12 people. However, we can tailor the program should you require something more bespoke.
We come to you! Our clients love that we visit their office to perform the training. However, we can provide space at UpSkill’s HQ in London if getting a room is a little tricky.
No, we do not provide food, but we’re happy to arrange catering on your behalf if you schedule a session at our HQ.
The cost varies depending on several factors, such as the number of attendees, location and catering requirements.
Our courses are designed to be as flexible as possible, so you can arrange one any time within usual working hours. We recommend starting after 10 am and finishing before 4 pm.
We provide participants with a takeaway document upon completion of the course feedback form.