Future-Ready Digital Marketing Course
Get future-ready and revolutionise your marketing strategy not just for now but for good.
This 8 week course will teach you how to become your own marketing department, helping you cut costs, create an audience and turn that audience into customers.
You will learn how to:
- Navigate the myriad marketing tools available
- Pick the best approaches and tools for your unique business needs
- Utilise them to revolutionise your approach to marketing in 2020 and beyond
- Leverage Account Based Marketing, data analytics and social media to outperform competitors
- Deploy influencer marketing effectively
- Catalyse growth through an efficient and dynamic marketing cycle
By learning how to do these things, rather than telling someone else what you need, you will save time, money and build an authentic and balanced online presence.
How it works?
- 8 modules over 8 weeks
- 1-2 hours per week
- Live video sessions with dedicated Q&A time
- Project-based learning activities
- Group discussion forum (ask questions, get connected and build your network)
For payment options, talk to our team
- Strategically select the right tools and resources for the best marketing approach for your business
- Use effective digital marketing strategies to create a unique omnichannel campaign
- Use data and analytical reasoning to design engaging customer journeys
- Use social media listening and publishing skills to engage with and serve wherever they are
- Apply critical success factors to evaluate cost effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Plan, produce, and implement omnichannel social media strategies
- Apply marketing practises and develop a marketing campaign for various social media platforms
- Explain the difference between traditional, inbound marketing methods and ABM marketing
- Generate buy-in from leadership team, sales, and marketing alignment
- Develop an ABM strategy across your organisational departments that generate sales
- Boost engagement with potential clients with highly personalised and omnichannel campaigns using emerging ABM tools and resources
- Identify your most valuable customers and develop an ABM funnel to reach and retain them
- Adopt a growth and data-driven mindset across your organisation while developing your case for growth marketing methodologies
- Develop a growth marketing strategy around the acclaimed growth marketing frameworks
- Explore how to read customer journey data like customer behaviour insight and make data driven design decisions
- Use growth marketing frameworks to create custom conten according to growth marketing content guidelines
- Determine what automation tools exist and know when to apply automation for results
- Use marketing automation tools and platforms to track the impact of marketing initiatives over time
- Create targeted email and website content for unique segments and orchestrate their digital experience of your brand
- Determine the value of influencer marketers to your brand according to their reach
- Source and approach the right influencer for your brand
- Negotiate the most appropriate payment model and contract
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your influencer campaigns
- Understand how paid search ads and display can increase your brand’s visibility
- Conduct keyword research, determine keyword value and create smart keyword bids
- Create effective content and set-up Google display ads
- Use A/B testing to try for the best results
- Optimising your campaign and saving time and money
- Identify opportunities to improve your website’s SEO
- Applying SEO principles and using Google console
- Develop and implementing a content and keyword strategy to improve SEO
- Managing the technical aspects that affect a website’s ranking and learning how to optimise it
Who it’s for
- Lead the development, implementation, and optimisation of Digital Marketing activities to promote your company products and services across all digital and offline channels.
- Engage in innovation and productivity initiatives.
- Generate data-driven insights.
Digital Marketing Executives and Associates looking to progress their Digital Marketing career by learning how to:
- plan, implement, and optimise Digital Marketing activities across all digital and offline channels.
- Create appealing content to engage with your audience on social media channels and understand how influencers can add value to your brand’s social media platforms.
- Manage digital platforms and make improvements to the design and usability for users.
- Assess campaign effectiveness and generate data-driven commercial insights.
Entrepreneurs seeking practical ways to implement Digital Marketing strategies.
- Drive market adoption, revenue growth, and profitability by integrating high-impact digital marketing strategies.
- Generate demand and nurture sales leads for your business with Account-Based Marketing.
- Design omnichannel end-to-end client experience and engagement.
Why UpSkill Virtual Academy?
Our team of charismatic expert coaches have undergone rigorous in-house training to ensure their expertise matches the changes to the digital world, and with an accumulated 1000 years of digital know-how, they are truly leaders in their respective fields.
Our coaches are all highly qualified. Their qualifications include (but are certainly not limited to):
With over 200,000 people and 12,000 companies upskilled in every industry across the board, we are the digital training agency for you.
Talk to our team
Get in touch with us and find out how you can learn from the world class experts today!