G Suite User Business Training
Boost your SEO and local search results with this interactive training session that provides instantly actionable skills to improve your organisation’s visibility.
About this G Suite training course
G-Suite will provide you with a series of benefits to succeed. This hands-on training workshop will get you and your organisation up and running fast with G Suite.
What you’ll learn
Google’s G Suite has revolutionised professional collaboration. Where there were once delays and miscommunication, there are now sleek programmes that optimise productivity and boost efficiency. Throughout this session, you’ll learn how to establish and manage best practices for team management, collaboration and efficiency as our coach teaches you the ins and outs of Google Apps for business services such as Gmail, Drive, and Calendar.
You’ll get practical experience on everything from mastering essential skills to learning time-saving tricks across the entire suite.
Who it’s for
The session is designed for those with a basic to intermediate understanding of G Suite. It’s ideal for teams that want to maximise workflows by collaborating efficiently with the latest in office technology.
How it’s delivered
Our certified coach will come to your office to hold the G Suite training workshop. Sessions last from 90 minutes to a full day.
Request a workshop
- Learn about the benefits of using G-Suite, and how it’s features can help you scale your business
- Understand the benefits on productivity and creativity
- What is The Cloud and how does it work with your business?
- How to upload and share files
- Understand security settings and how to change them
- Organise your folders for efficiency of information retrieval
- Find out everything you need to know about Google Docs, and learn more about some of its formatting features
- How to create a document
- Sharing Google documents internally and externally
- How to collaborate with multiple people on a single document
- Create professional formats with headers and footers
- Insert and navigate with a table of contents
- Accessing and creating templates
- Creating tables
- Inserting charts from excel sheets
- Exploring add on options
- Get up to speed with Google Sheets by learning how to create sheets or use a template
- How to create a sheets document
- How to use a template
- Learn how to use functions and formulas (Add, subtract, divide, sum)
- Absolute Referencing, if count a)
- Format cells for good looking spreadsheets
- Conditional formatting
- Applying filters
- Anyone who needs to create presentations can benefit greatly from learning how to use Google Slides
- Creating multi-slide documents
- Editing master slides and create unique layouts
- Save time with templates
- Save time-Learning shortcuts
- Create a form
- Add multiple questions
- Use different answer types / Auto Suggests
- Share Public Link non edit URL
- Manage your emails effectively by learning how to use Gmail, and set up filters to keep your inbox clean and organised
- Create and send professional looking emails
- Add attachment or Add Drive Doc
- Set up filters and labels for mailbox efficiency
- How to prioritise your inbox
- Manage your contacts
- Organise your weekly or monthly schedule by learning how to use Google Calendar, and all of its useful features
- How to book meetings
- How to share calendars
- How to add Hangouts
- Discover how to use Google Hangouts so that you can communicate with your team and colleagues more efficiently
- Plan and start a Hangout/Meet
- How to run a video conference
- How to share your screen
|Group size||90 minutes||Half Day||Full Day|
|2 - 6||£220.00||£290.00||£470.00|
|7 - 15||£120.00||£190.00||£230.00|
16+ group size pricing available on request.
Price per person, VAT excluded.
Need training for your entire team?
Get in touch with us and we will tailor the proposal that fits your companies needs.
Meet our expert coaches
Our certified trainers use a hands on and highly engaging approach to deliver training, tailored to suit your business needs.
Who we work with
“We didn’t give the trainer long to get to know our brand, yet he got to grips very quickly with our route to market and made the session relevant and highly enjoyable. I would not hesitate to get UpSkill back to run more sessions with my team.”
Head of Marketing, Worcester Bosh
The courses work best for groups of up to 12 people. However, we can tailor the program should you require something more bespoke.
We come to you! Our clients love that we visit their office to perform the training. However, we can provide space at UpSkill’s HQ in London if getting a room is a little tricky.
No, we do not provide food, but we’re happy to arrange catering on your behalf if you schedule a session at our HQ.
The cost varies depending on several factors, such as the number of attendees, location and catering requirements.
Our courses are designed to be as flexible as possible, so you can arrange one any time within usual working hours. We recommend starting after 10 am and finishing before 4 pm.
We provide participants with a takeaway document upon completion of the course feedback form.