Growth Hacking Training Course
Make data driven decisions for marketing success
About the Growth Hacking training course
Growth Hacking is about combining the power of data available to us and creativity to make marketing decisions that drive rapid growth for your business.
This course will give you and you team the frameworks and foundations from which to creatively build your original strategy. You will cover case studies of successful (and not so successful), rapid ideation techniques, how to prototype and test and learn how to run sprints.
- Analyse data as customer behaviour
- Use data to create customer profiles
- Google Analytics
- Email automation
- Social Media marketing tactics
Get hands on:
- Rapid ideation techniques techniques with your team
- Create a sprint with your team
Who it’s for
The entrepreneur: Learn to grow your business quickly for less with modern thinking. The Marketing Team: Upgrade your marketing expertise with modern techniques. All Employees: Learn how experimentation, prototyping, creative thinking.
How it’s delivered
This Growth Hacking training is designed to be highly interactive and delivered remotely via LIVE sessions. Giving your teams the practical experience they need to get the most out of the program.
Request a workshop
- Understand the growth hacking ‘mindset’, what it is and what it isn’t
- Examine case studied of growth hacking successes
- Build your growth hacking team
- Compare traditional methods of marketing to unorthodox methods of attracting, engaging and retaining customers
- Understand how targeting features can help you reach your specific audience
- Learn to use social media’s and Google Ads’ split test functionalities to test ideas
* This module is for full day option only
- Create a customer profile and customer journey with real data by using Google Analytics to gain insights on who your most valuable customers are
- Conduct a competitor analysis with free online tools
- Identify the metrics available with Google Analytics to measure the success of your campaigns
- Develop a strategy based off your business goals, marketing goals and your teams ideas
- Audit your current marketing endevours
- Use data to optimise your campaigns
- Run rapid ideation sessions with your employees
- Run a sprint with your team
- Map out the next steps to develop a minimum viable product
- Prepare experimentation, briefing and data tracking documents
“We didn’t give the trainer long to get to know our brand, yet he got to grips very quickly with our route to market and made the session relevant and highly enjoyable. I would not hesitate to get UpSkill back to run more sessions with my team.”
Head of Marketing, Worcester Bosh
Why UpSkill Virtual Academy?
Our team of charismatic expert coaches have undergone rigorous in-house training to ensure their expertise matches the changes to the digital world, and with an accumulated 1000 years of digital know-how, they are truly leaders in their respective fields.
Our coaches are all highly qualified. Their qualifications include (but are certainly not limited to):
With over 200,000 people and 12,000 companies upskilled in every industry across the board, we are the digital training agency for you.
The courses work best for groups of up to 12 people. However, we can tailor the program should you require something more bespoke.
We come to you! Our clients love that we visit their office to perform the training. However, we can provide space at UpSkill’s HQ in London if getting a room is a little tricky.
No, we do not provide food, but we’re happy to arrange catering on your behalf if you schedule a session at our HQ.
The cost varies depending on several factors, such as the number of attendees, location and catering requirements.
Our courses are designed to be as flexible as possible, so you can arrange one any time within usual working hours. We recommend starting after 10 am and finishing before 4 pm.
We provide participants with a takeaway document upon completion of the course feedback form.