Training Courses on Google Analytics
Hire an expert coach and learn how web analytics can empower your organisation to make impactful data-driven decisions.
About the Google Analytics training course
This immersive analytics session provides you with the skills, techniques and knowledge to dive beyond the numbers and into what makes your customers tick (and click).
What you’ll learn
The more you know about your customers’ online interactions with your brand, the more you can create hyper-targeted marketing campaigns that drive business growth. Our certified coach will show you how to interpret, understand and utilise data to create marketing campaigns that keep you ahead of the competition and drive real business results.
You’ll practice turning raw data into actionable strategies that inform current and future marketing campaigns.
Who it’s for
This Google Analytics training workshop is specially designed for those with a beginner to intermediate knowledge of data analytics. It’s perfect for those looking to understand how to utilise analytics to further business goals.
How it’s delivered
This Google Analytics training is designed to be highly interactive and delivered remotely via LIVE sessions. Giving your teams the practical experience they need to get the most out of the program.
Request a workshop
- Propose news ways to create engaging content by learning how to monitor and analyse traffic on Google Analytics
- How can Google Analytics help achieve my business goals?
- How Google Analytics collects data
- Understand organisations, accounts, properties and views
- Learn the basic features of Google Analytics including how to set up your account, implement tracking code, and set up filters
- Create your GA account
- Set up and verify analytics tracking code
- Set up user access permissions
- Align your set up with your business structure
- Navigate the interface
- Set up filters
- Find out how to navigate the Google Analytics interface, and set up dashboards and shortcuts
- Navigating report views
- Understanding the metrics
- Understand primary and secondary dimensions
- Applying filtering to data
- Data visualisation options
- Customise your dashboards
- Become more confident with using data from Google Analytics reports to support the development of better, and more engaging content
- Audience reports
Active users report
Demographics and interests reports
Practice analysing audience reports
- Acquisition reports
What data does GA collect?
Understanding different mediums
Determining high quality leads
- Behaviour reports
Evaluating user engagement
Analyse website content performance
Customer journey mapping
- Discover new ways to track campaigns with Google Analytics, including best practice for tagging your online marketing material, and utilising URL builders
- Introduction to digital marketing techniques
- Adding campaign tags to your online marketing materials
- Tracking Google Ads campaigns
- Utilising URL builder
- Master different ways to set up conversion goals on Google Analytics and get the information you need to increase conversions
- Defining business goals
- Align business goals to key metrics
- Set up goals and conversion trackers
- Analyse conversion data
- At the end of the workshop, we’ll do a recap session to help you reflect on everything you learned
“We didn’t give the trainer long to get to know our brand, yet he got to grips very quickly with our route to market and made the session relevant and highly enjoyable. I would not hesitate to get UpSkill back to run more sessions with my team.”
Why UpSkill Virtual Academy?
Our team of charismatic expert coaches have undergone rigorous in-house training to ensure their expertise matches the changes to the digital world, and with an accumulated 1000 years of digital know-how, they are truly leaders in their respective fields.
Our coaches are all highly qualified. Their qualifications include (but are certainly not limited to):
With over 200,000 people and 12,000 companies upskilled in every industry across the board, we are the digital training agency for you.
The courses work best for groups of up to 12 people. However, we can tailor the program should you require something more bespoke.
We come to you! Our clients love that we visit their office to perform the training. However, we can provide space at UpSkill’s HQ in London if getting a room is a little tricky.
No, we do not provide food, but we’re happy to arrange catering on your behalf if you schedule a session at our HQ.
The cost varies depending on several factors, such as the number of attendees, location and catering requirements.
Our courses are designed to be as flexible as possible, so you can arrange one any time within usual working hours. We recommend starting after 10 am and finishing before 4 pm.
We provide participants with a takeaway document upon completion of the course feedback form.