Linkedin Marketing Training Courses for Business:
Master the Magic of LinkedIn
Let business come to you by enhancing your presence with this powerful networking tool.
About the LinkedIn training course
LinkedIn is a powerful tool that allows you to bring in qualified candidates, high quality business leads, all the while networking with successful professionals both locally and globally. With such a pool of business savvy individuals, it can be hard to stand out amongst the crowd. This course will equip you and your team with the tools you need to get noticed, start growing your business and maximise the efficacy of this powerful sales tool.
How to turn connections into high quality leads.
- Linkedin filters and search tools
- Free tools for content creation
- Linkedin ads campaigns
- Keyword research
- Optimise your page
- Build your network
- Create valuable connections
- Templates for your entire organisation
- A complete content strategy and plan
Who it’s for
Businesses or individuals looking to expand their online professional presence, maximise conversions and increase their marketing efforts with this groundbreaking social technology.
How it’s delivered
This half-day, in-person LinkedIn for business training workshop is designed to be highly interactive and hands-on, giving your teams the practical experience they need to get the most out of the program.
Request a workshop
- Optimise both your personal page and company page to rank highly in search results.
- Conduct data-driven keyword research and implement them for full effect.
- Get reviews and recommendations from the people who matter.
- Create profiles for your ideal connection.
- Search and filter contacts.
- Build your network with the right people.
- Learn sales techniques to nurture a connection to a high quality lead.
- Build a content plan around your business and marketing objectives.
- Develop brand voice and social media guidelines.
- Develop content that aligns with your marketing objectives.
- Know where to find the right influencers to promote your content.
- Understand how to use Linkedin paid campaigns for ads.
- Explore LinkedIn’s metrics to track the success of your campaigns.
Meet our expert coaches
Our certified trainers use a hands on and highly engaging approach to deliver training, tailored to suit your business needs.
Who we work with
“We didn’t give the trainer long to get to know our brand, yet he got to grips very quickly with our route to market and made the session relevant and highly enjoyable. I would not hesitate to get UpSkill back to run more sessions with my team.”
Head of Marketing, Worcester Bosh
The courses work best for groups of up to 12 people. However, we can tailor the program should you require something more bespoke.
We come to you! Our clients love that we visit their office to perform the training. However, we can provide space at UpSkill’s HQ in London if getting a room is a little tricky.
No, we do not provide food, but we’re happy to arrange catering on your behalf if you schedule a session at our HQ.
The cost varies depending on several factors, such as the number of attendees, location and catering requirements.
Our courses are designed to be as flexible as possible, so you can arrange one any time within usual working hours. We recommend starting after 10 am and finishing before 4 pm.
We provide participants with a takeaway document upon completion of the course feedback form.