Office 365 training:
Everything you need to get started
Stay ahead of the curve and gain an edge over your competitors by allowing your team discover the full potential of Microsoft Office through creating engaging presentations, versatile documents and professional spreadsheets.
About the Microsoft Office 365 training course
Unleash your team’s potential by training them on the basics of Microsoft Office 365 and improve efficiency, collaboration and output.
This course will teach your team the most important aspects of every Microsoft Office program and it’s features in a hands on, interactive way. By the end of the course, participants will walk away with the knowledge to create well formatted documents across the Office suite of tools and collaborate effectively on a team drive.
Who it’s for
This course is designed for teams of all levels who want to know more about the tools and functions, so that they can take their work documents to the next level.
How it’s delivered
The full Microsoft Office training courses are designed to be delivered in person over the duration of a full day. If your team needs to upskill in one specific area of the Microsoft Suite you can request a 90 minute session on the area of your choice.
Request a workshop
- Understand how the Office 365 suite works together and help your day run more smoothly
- Practice uploading, saving and searching for files on SharePoint
- Create efficient storage systems for ease of collaboration with your team
- Learn how to use SharePoint and OneDrive together
- Manage your inbox with automated searching, filtering and clean up
- Automate the email creation
- Learn how to use scheduling assistant to monitor meetings
- Understand how Microsoft Teams works with SharePoint and Wiki for file sharing *
- Develop best practices for collaboration on Teams *
* Full day option only
- Format Word documents with tables, charts, headings
- Edit settings and automate tasks for professionally branded documents *
- Create a task tracker with Excel and learn key formatting features
- Get to grips with sums and formulas
- Create a budget tracker *
- Create branded presentations templates on PowerPoint *
* Full day option only
Meet our expert coaches
Our certified trainers use a hands on and highly engaging approach to deliver training, tailored to suit your business needs.
Who we work with
“We didn’t give the trainer long to get to know our brand, yet he got to grips very quickly with our route to market and made the session relevant and highly enjoyable. I would not hesitate to get UpSkill back to run more sessions with my team.”
Head of Marketing, Worcester Bosh
The courses work best for groups of up to 12 people. However, we can tailor the program should you require something more bespoke.
We come to you! Our clients love that we visit their office to perform the training. However, we can provide space at UpSkill’s HQ in London if getting a room is a little tricky.
No, we do not provide food, but we’re happy to arrange catering on your behalf if you schedule a session at our HQ.
The cost varies depending on several factors, such as the number of attendees, location and catering requirements.
Our courses are designed to be as flexible as possible, so you can arrange one any time within usual working hours. We recommend starting after 10 am and finishing before 4 pm.
We provide participants with a takeaway document upon completion of the course feedback form.