Office 365 Virtual Training
Stay ahead of the curve and gain an edge over your competitors by allowing your team to discover the full potential of Microsoft Office through creating engaging presentations, versatile documents and professional spreadsheets.
About the Microsoft Office 365 training course
Unleash your team’s potential by training them on the basics of Microsoft Office 365 and improve efficiency, collaboration and output.
This training will teach your team the most important aspects of the Microsoft Office 365 program and its features in a hands on, interactive way. By the end of the training, participants will walk away with the knowledge to create well formatted documents across the Office suite of tools and to collaborate effectively on a team drive.
Who it’s for
This training is designed for teams of all levels who want to know more about the tools and functions, so that they can take their work documents to the next level.
How it’s delivered
The full Microsoft Office trainings are designed to be delivered remotely via LIVE sessions. If your team needs to upskill in one specific area of the Microsoft Suite you can request a 90-minute session on the area of your choice.
Request a workshop
- Understand how the Office 365 suite works together and help your day run more smoothly
- Practice uploading, saving and searching for files on SharePoint
- Create efficient storage systems for ease of collaboration with your team
- Learn how to use SharePoint and OneDrive together
- Manage your inbox with automated searching, filtering and clean up
- Automate the email creation
- Learn how to use scheduling assistant to monitor meetings
- Understand how Microsoft Teams works with SharePoint and Wiki for file sharing *
- Develop best practices for collaboration on Teams *
* Full day option only
- Format Word documents with tables, charts, headings
- Edit settings and automate tasks for professionally branded documents *
- Create a task tracker with Excel and learn key formatting features
- Get to grips with sums and formulas
- Create a budget tracker *
- Create branded presentations templates on PowerPoint *
* Full day option only
“We didn’t give the trainer long to get to know our brand, yet he got to grips very quickly with our route to market and made the session relevant and highly enjoyable. I would not hesitate to get UpSkill back to run more sessions with my team.”
Head of Marketing, Worcester Bosh
Why UpSkill Virtual Academy?
Our team of charismatic expert coaches have undergone rigorous in-house training to ensure their expertise matches the changes to the digital world, and with an accumulated 1000 years of digital know-how, they are truly leaders in their respective fields.
Our coaches are all highly qualified. Their qualifications include (but are certainly not limited to):
With over 200,000 people and 12,000 companies upskilled in every industry across the board, we are the digital training agency for you.
The courses work best for groups of up to 12 people. However, we can tailor the program should you require something more bespoke.
We come to you! Our clients love that we visit their office to perform the training. However, we can provide space at UpSkill’s HQ in London if getting a room is a little tricky.
No, we do not provide food, but we’re happy to arrange catering on your behalf if you schedule a session at our HQ.
The cost varies depending on several factors, such as the number of attendees, location and catering requirements.
Our courses are designed to be as flexible as possible, so you can arrange one any time within usual working hours. We recommend starting after 10 am and finishing before 4 pm.
We provide participants with a takeaway document upon completion of the course feedback form.