Remote working with Microsoft Teams
As your business transitions into the digital workspace, encourage effective communication and collaboration by learning how to get the most out of Microsoft Teams.
About the Microsoft Teams Training
This course will give you hands-on experience in using the many functions of the Microsoft Teams application and show you just how simple it can be to create a cohesive work environment and conduct business from just about anywhere.
What you’ll learn
Enhancing your team’s ability to collaborate from anywhere has the effects of increasing motivation and productivity, promoting healthy employee relationships and boosting creativity. Throughout this session, you’ll learn to use channels, file-sharing, meetings, apps as you allow information to flow freely between teams and peers.
With this workshop session, you’ll get practical experience with everything from mastering how to navigate the platform to scheduling and conducting meetings.
Who it’s for
This course is designed for teams who want to get the most out of MS Teams or anyone transitioning over from Skype for Business to working with Office 365.
How it’s delivered
This remote MS teams training course is designed to be highly interactive and hands-on, giving your teams the practical experience they need to get the most out of the program.
Request a workshop
- Develop your knowledge by learning everything you need to know about Teams, starting with how to install Teams
- Understanding Teams and the user interface
- Create a team
- Add attendees as members
- Improve collaboration and productivity within your business by learning how to create channels and start conversations
- Creating channels and starting conversations
- Use of @Mentions and Tabs
- Adding connectors and developing custom connectors
- Discuss the use of external users (guests) in Teams, including limitations
- Promote / demote owners
- Collaborate more effectively with team member by learning how to share, send, or attach files
- Downloading and uploading
- To become more proficient with using Teams, learn how to add T-Bot and apps
- Ask T-bot a question
- Search for and add a new bot
- Add a connector
- Send a Giphy or Sticker
- Download the Microsoft Teams mobile apps
- Use mobile apps to participate in a conversation
- Use mobile apps to participate in a 1:1 audio call
- Take advantage of Teams collaboration features by learning how to start one-on-one or group conversations and schedule meetings
- Start a private or group chat
- Add custom tabs to Channels and Chats
- Schedule and take meetings
- Learn all about Teams security and compliance features, and how they help protect your data
- Security & Compliance
- Organize your teams
- Explore setting options
- Adjust notification options
- Learn how to configure Teams with the appropriate settings, and how to adjust your notification options
- Schedule a meeting
- Meet with multiple people
- Presenting and screen share
- Whiteboard tools
- Recording and playback features
“Upskill were open, friendly and knowledgeable, the learning was really well balanced and had a great pace. Everyone benefited from the hands on learning, being able to practice what was being taught was invaluable.”
Newbury Building Society
Why UpSkill Virtual Academy?
Our team of charismatic expert coaches have undergone rigorous in-house training to ensure their expertise matches the changes to the digital world, and with an accumulated 1000 years of digital know-how, they are truly leaders in their respective fields.
Our coaches are all highly qualified. Their qualifications include (but are certainly not limited to):
With over 200,000 people and 12,000 companies upskilled in every industry across the board, we are the digital training agency for you.
The courses work best for groups of up to 12 people. However, we can tailor the program should you require something more bespoke.
We come to you! Our clients love that we visit their office to perform the training. However, we can provide space at UpSkill’s HQ in London if getting a room is a little tricky.
No, we do not provide food, but we’re happy to arrange catering on your behalf if you schedule a session at our HQ.
The cost varies depending on several factors, such as the number of attendees, location and catering requirements.
Our courses are designed to be as flexible as possible, so you can arrange one any time within usual working hours. We recommend starting after 10 am and finishing before 4 pm.
We provide participants with a takeaway document upon completion of the course feedback form.