Master Outlook for Business
Learn how email automation can save you stress and time, whilst improving productivity and efficiency.
About the training
Microsoft Outlook enables its users to not only manage their emails, but also their contacts, appointments, tasks and more. Outlook is an integral part of many businesses, however, only a small number of people know how to use this powerful program to its full potential.
Learn the skills to effectively manage your emails, calendar and contacts to maximise efficiency and get the most out of your working day. Ease frustration in the working day, get your team collaborating effortlessly and promote a 2019 level of organisation by organising this course for your team.
- Learn how to make Outlook’s tools work for you.
- Outlook Mail
Get hands on:
- Organise your inbox
- Set up your own search rules
- Set up and track meetings
Who it’s for
Everyone and anyone can benefit from spending less time on emails. If you’re implementing Outlook in your business this course will ensure your staff can use Outlook to its’ full potential.
How it’s delivered
The full course is designed to be delivered in person over the duration of half day. If your team needs to upskill in one specific area of the Microsoft Suite you can request a 90 minute session on the area of your choice.
Request a workshop
- Adjust settings to suit your business needs
- Learn time-saving shortcuts
- Organize yourself with to-do lists
- Automate email processes such as searching, sorting, archiving and creating mail.
- Create and add an email signature.
- Set up Out of Office and delegate mail to other employees.
- Create meetings and schedule working day with calendar.
- Learn to use Scheduling assistant for meetings and time-zones.
- Monitor meetings and responses with Tracker.
- Set up reminders for bill payments, reservations.
- Sort your contact with various options.
- Set up mailing lists.
Meet our expert coaches
Our certified trainers use a hands on and highly engaging approach to deliver training, tailored to suit your business needs.
Who we work with
“We didn’t give the trainer long to get to know our brand, yet he got to grips very quickly with our route to market and made the session relevant and highly enjoyable. I would not hesitate to get UpSkill back to run more sessions with my team.”
Head of Marketing, Worcester Bosh
The courses work best for groups of up to 12 people. However, we can tailor the program should you require something more bespoke.
We come to you! Our clients love that we visit their office to perform the training. However, we can provide space at UpSkill’s HQ in London if getting a room is a little tricky.
No, we do not provide food, but we’re happy to arrange catering on your behalf if you schedule a session at our HQ.
The cost varies depending on several factors, such as the number of attendees, location and catering requirements.
Our courses are designed to be as flexible as possible, so you can arrange one any time within usual working hours. We recommend starting after 10 am and finishing before 4 pm.
We provide participants with a takeaway document upon completion of the course feedback form.