Analyse data with Power BI
Become a data-driven business and transition from reactivity to proactivity. Stay ahead of the game and on top of your business with an industry leading AI intuitive BI tool.
About Power BI End-user training
Activity-based training focusing on real-world business scenario practices and use cases dealing with the end to end process of data importation; cleansing, structuring and the creation of shareable interactive dashboards via the cloud.
Develop best practices and use essential tips & tricks to monetise your business data. Engaging business-relevant learning activities in which you build KPIs to meet specific business , sales metrics, performance and productivity targets to learn how business intelligence drives sustainable growth.
- Power BI Desktop
- Power BI Service
- Power BI Mobile
- Data-driven decisions
- Intelligent reporting
- Natural language data querying
- Intuitive background AI support
- Creating data visualisations and dashboards
- Writing powerful questions
- Measures & Calculations
- Data refresh scheduling
Who it’s for
Anyone interested in acquiring new skills in data analysis. Companies wanting to transform raw data into high impact analytics and drive growth through business intelligence.
How it’s delivered
This Virtual Power BI training is designed to be highly interactive and delivered remotely via LIVE sessions, giving your teams the practical experience they need to get the most out of the program.
Request a workshop
- Power BI overview and user interface
- Key features and uses
- Shapes, text boxes and images
- Locating and collecting data
- Structuring & Transforming data
- Modelling, Validating & Visualising data
- Scheduling data refreshes & Refresh On-demand
- Creating dash
- Formatting Visualisations
- Dashboard gauges
- Single-number visualisations & KPIs
- Creating & working with charts
- Troubleshooting with certain chart types
- Grouping and binning
- Filtering rows
- Manipulating columns
- Managing different data types
- Dashboards & Tiles
- Sharing reports
Skills gained in this course benefit roles where data collection, and evaluation are needed to gain insight for improved decision-making.
- Business Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Business Intelligence Consultant
End User Benefits
- Reductions in data rework
- Reduction in requirements churn
- Discovering more cost-effective solutions through data visualisation
- Gaining greater clarity of how data aligns with business strategy to drive growth
Reported Business Benefits
- Faster access to qualitative analytics which improved decision-making, increased sales and resulted in a faster time to market
- End user empowerment removing IT bottlenecks and increasing creativity and agility
- Overall cost of Power BI analytics offerings are 21.9% less than alternative solutions
- 27% faster time-to-insights compared to average
- 25% improvement in time-to-market with new products
Source: The Total Economic Impact™ Of Microsoft Azure Analytics With Power BI
“We didn’t give the trainer long to get to know our brand, yet he got to grips very quickly with our route to market and made the session relevant and highly enjoyable. I would not hesitate to get UpSkill back to run more sessions with my team.”
Head of Marketing, Worcester Bosh
Why UpSkill Virtual Academy?
Our team of charismatic expert coaches have undergone rigorous in-house training to ensure their expertise matches the changes to the digital world, and with an accumulated 1000 years of digital know-how, they are truly leaders in their respective fields.
Our coaches are all highly qualified. Their qualifications include (but are certainly not limited to):
With over 200,000 people and 12,000 companies upskilled in every industry across the board, we are the digital training agency for you.
The courses work best for groups of up to 12 people. However, we can tailor the program should you require something more bespoke.
We come to you! Our clients love that we visit their office to perform the training. However, we can provide space at UpSkill’s HQ in London if getting a room is a little tricky.
No, we do not provide food, but we’re happy to arrange catering on your behalf if you schedule a session at our HQ.
The cost varies depending on several factors, such as the number of attendees, location and catering requirements.
Our courses are designed to be as flexible as possible, so you can arrange one any time within usual working hours. We recommend starting after 10 am and finishing before 4 pm.
We provide participants with a takeaway document upon completion of the course feedback form.