SEO Training Workshop for Google
Boost your SEO and local search results with this interactive training session that provides instantly actionable skills to improve your organisation’s visibility.
About the SEO training course
Our SEO training session is designed to drive your business into the digital era. The session is open to learners of all levels, as our certified coach covers everything from SEO basics to advanced analytics.
What you’ll learn
A well-planned and executed SEO strategy drives more customers to your site by improving online visibility. Throughout the hands-on session, you’ll learn the underlying terms and principles of SEO management and how to utilise practical and proven techniques to boost your position in search results.
You’ll get hands-on experience with reviewing case studies, analysing your sites SEO, and building a plan to boost your SEO.
Who it’s for
This intensive, hands-on session is ideal for teams that would like to develop their skills in the demanding area of search marketing.
How it’s delivered
Our certified coach will come to your office to hold the SEO training workshop. Sessions last from 90 minutes to a full day.
Request a workshop
- Explore the benefits of optimising your site for search engines and learn the major differences between paid and organic search
- What is search?
- How do search engines find relevant results?
- What is crawling and indexing?
- Organic Vs Paid search
- How do the Google algorithm changes affect ranking on SERPs?
- What is the importance of optimising your search presence?
- Become an SEO expert by learning how to target keywords that are likely to yield far better results for your business
- Competitor analysis
- Competitor keyword analysis
- Generate your keyword list
- Define your company’s objectives and learn how to effectively monitor and analyse all your data to get better results
- Key SEO tools
- Setting SEO objectives
- Monitoring your web stats
- Maintaining your position
- Latest Google Webmaster Central developments
- Find out how to improve your keyword ranking, speed up your site’s loading time, and increase the amount of traffic on your site
- Keyword rankings
- Page Loading speed
- Traffic volume – quantity vs quality
- Acquire in-depth knowledge on how to make your website appeal to both search engines and users
- Technical SEO basics
- Build and submit your sitemap
- Information architecture
- URL structures
- Navigation and internal linking policies
- Page titles
- Meta descriptions
- Heading tags
- SEO friendly copywriting
- Image naming conventions, alt and title tagging
- SEO checklist
- Learn how to build brand awareness, improve your rankings in search engines, and attract visitors from third party websites
- Build domain authority
- Link building and online PR
- Follow and nofollow backlinks
- Link earning techniques
[table id=1 /]
16+ group size pricing available on request.
Price per person, VAT excluded.
Need training for your entire team?
Get in touch with us and we will tailor the proposal that fits your companies needs.
Meet our expert coaches
Our certified trainers use a hands on and highly engaging approach to deliver training, tailored to suit your business needs.
Who we work with
“We didn’t give the trainer long to get to know our brand, yet he got to grips very quickly with our route to market and made the session relevant and highly enjoyable. I would not hesitate to get UpSkill back to run more sessions with my team.”
Head of Marketing, Worcester Bosh
The courses work best for groups of up to 12 people. However, we can tailor the program should you require something more bespoke.
We come to you! Our clients love that we visit their office to perform the training. However, we can provide space at UpSkill’s HQ in London if getting a room is a little tricky.
No, we do not provide food, but we’re happy to arrange catering on your behalf if you schedule a session at our HQ.
The cost varies depending on several factors, such as the number of attendees, location and catering requirements.
Our courses are designed to be as flexible as possible, so you can arrange one any time within usual working hours. We recommend starting after 10 am and finishing before 4 pm.
We provide participants with a takeaway document upon completion of the course feedback form.