Social Media Marketing
Unlock the full potential of social media marketing with this hands-on training workshop that equips teams with the skills to develop engagement-boosting campaigns.
About the session
This session dissects every aspect of a social media campaign to ensure that you can harness and unlock your full potential.
What you’ll learn
Having an effective social media presence is more important than ever. When executed correctly, social media marketing boosts brand awareness, generates new opportunities, and builds a community around your business. You’ll learn how to implement successful campaigns across a variety of platforms as well as gaining an understanding of the essential tools and types of content required to achieve your KPIs.
You’ll learn transferable skills that enable you to plan and implement a social media marketing strategy for your own business.
Who it’s for
This social media session is for learners at all levels who want to gain hands-on skills in digital marketing or expand their current social media strategy.
How it’s delivered
Our certified coach will come to your office to hold the workshop. Sessions last from 90 minutes to a full day.
Request a workshop
- To implement a successful strategy, it’s essential to learn what social media marketing is, and how it adds value to your business
- What is social media marketing?
- What are the digital trends impacting the marketing landscape?
- What is the role and benefits of social media marketing?
- Stay ahead of the curve by learning how to match your business objectives to your marketing goals
- Match your business goals to your marketing goals
- Define what KPIs are important to your campaign
- Explore how to track important KPIs
- Find out how to gather real-time audience demographics on social media and create a customer persona profile
- What are the benefits of customer research?
- Gather data on your audience demographic
- Create a value proposition map
- Create a customer persona profile
- Assess your content strategy and create highly engaging content so that your audience keeps coming back for more
- Create content to match your goals
- Conduct a competitor analysis
- Develop your brand voice and social media writing style
- Conduct keyword analysis
- Create attention grabbing titles
- Scale your content for larger campaigns
- Explore tips on how to engage in 2019
- Learn about the impact of social media and decide which social media platforms are right for your business
- What are the features and benefits of social media platform?
- Which platform is right for my target demographic?
- Best practice for individual platforms
- To increase traffic on your site, learn more about paid and organic social media content so that you can figure out which one is the best for your business
- The state of Organic vs Paid social campaigns
- Different data types and data signals from social media platforms
- How to build an audience
- Explore different ad formats
- What is the difference between boost and campaign led ads?
- How to harness influencers for campaigns?
- Drive effective decisions at your company by learning how to use analytic tools to gather important data
- How to use analytic tools to track the key metrics
- Interpret data as human behaviour
- Data driven campaign optimisation
- What is a split test and how to create one?
- Build your company’s audience by learning how to create a successful visual social media marketing campaign that generates tons of engagement
- How to use Facebook campaign manager
- Create beautiful imagery with free online tools
- Organise your team
|Group size||90 minutes||Half Day||Full Day|
|2 - 6||£220.00||£290.00||£470.00|
|7 - 15||£120.00||£190.00||£230.00|
16+ group size pricing available on request.
Price per person, VAT excluded.
Need training for your entire team?
Get in touch with us and we will tailor the proposal that fits your companies needs.
Meet our expert coaches
Our certified trainers use a hands on and highly engaging approach to deliver training, tailored to suit your business needs.
Who we work with
“We didn’t give the trainer long to get to know our brand, yet he got to grips very quickly with our route to market and made the session relevant and highly enjoyable. I would not hesitate to get UpSkill back to run more sessions with my team.”
Head of Marketing, Worcester Bosh
The courses work best for groups of up to 12 people. However, we can tailor the program should you require something more bespoke.
We come to you! Our clients love that we visit their office to perform the training. However, we can provide space at UpSkill’s HQ in London if getting a room is a little tricky.
No, we do not provide food, but we’re happy to arrange catering on your behalf if you schedule a session at our HQ.
The cost varies depending on several factors, such as the number of attendees, location and catering requirements.
Our courses are designed to be as flexible as possible, so you can arrange one any time within usual working hours. We recommend starting after 10 am and finishing before 4 pm.
We provide participants with a takeaway document upon completion of the course feedback form.