Word Training Course:
Creating Professional Documents
Create professional documents with your team.
About the Word training course
Microsoft Word is the world’s most popular word processing program for both individuals and businesses. Microsoft Word can help you create, save, print, and share documents with others, however without proper training, you and your staff may not be using it to it’s full potential for your business documents.
- Time saving methods and shortcuts
- Text formatting
- Page formatting
- Paragraph formatting
- Tables and charts
- Headers and footers
- Adding images and graphics
Get hands on:
- Create custom branded documents
Who it’s for
Teams migrating over to Office 365 wanting to get the most out of Microsoft Word features to create professional business documents and collaborate with the team.
How it’s delivered
The full Microsoft Word training workshop is designed to be delivered in person over the duration from 90 min to half day. If your team needs to upskill in one specific area of the Microsoft Suite you can request a 90 minute session on the area of your choice.
Request a workshop
- Practicing working with basic text functions
- Getting to grips with Word essentials
- Discover time-saving shortcuts
- Learning key tools
- Setting up and formatting your document
- Adding headers and footers
- Adjusting page margins
- Adding page number and page breaks
- Creating a well formatted document that utilises text and paragraph formatting
- Inserting images and links into your document
- Visually representing data with customised tables and charts
- Adding cover pages and tables of contents to your documents
- Editing your documents with finder, autoreplace and spell check
- Saving and share your documents
- Explore the advanced features of Word’s processors
- Learning to use automatic text styles and formatting
- Using graphics
- Exploring Word add-ons
- Saving your document as a template for your whole organisation to use
Meet our expert coaches
Our certified trainers use a hands on and highly engaging approach to deliver training, tailored to suit your business needs.
Who we work with
“We didn’t give the trainer long to get to know our brand, yet he got to grips very quickly with our route to market and made the session relevant and highly enjoyable. I would not hesitate to get UpSkill back to run more sessions with my team.”
Head of Marketing, Worcester Bosh
The courses work best for groups of up to 12 people. However, we can tailor the program should you require something more bespoke.
We come to you! Our clients love that we visit their office to perform the training. However, we can provide space at UpSkill’s HQ in London if getting a room is a little tricky.
No, we do not provide food, but we’re happy to arrange catering on your behalf if you schedule a session at our HQ.
The cost varies depending on several factors, such as the number of attendees, location and catering requirements.
Our courses are designed to be as flexible as possible, so you can arrange one any time within usual working hours. We recommend starting after 10 am and finishing before 4 pm.
We provide participants with a takeaway document upon completion of the course feedback form.