What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a bright, bubbly and sociable Admin Intern to join us on our journey of growth. You’ll get to work on our Google Digital Garage program to help out our trainers by assigning them to events and ensuring they have everything they need. You are a versatile individual with knowledge and passion for digital and keen to get invaluable experience in a startup environment.
What will you be doing?
Your role will be to help coordinate events and use our company resources effectively to give our clients and trainers the best experience they’ve had.
- Have at least 1 year of work experience
- Have an excellent phone manner
- Have remarkable time management, organisational and communication skills
- Have an incredibly positive attitude with a passion for thinking outside the box
- Solve problems independently, juggle competing demands and keep calm under pressure
- Pay great attention to detail and employ a hands-on approach in a fast paced environment
- Have experience managing budgets
- Be a people person that enjoys engaging with many lively characters
- Be keen to always learn more!
You’ll also get to attend some of our fantastic training courses, and take part in a variety of training sessions yourself. First and foremost you will get to see how a start-up is organised and how we do what we do.
What else are we looking for?
- UpSkill digital are small, smart and lean, we rely on each other to drive the company forward. We’re all excited by the opportunity we face, but are unafraid to work for our results. If you are passionate, forward thinking and super sharp then we want to speak to you!
Want to join our team?
What we can offer you :
- Access to digital training courses
- Industry contacts and networking opportunities
- Hands on support and training
- Opportunities to attend launch events and training workshops across the UK
- Working in a fast paced startup environment in central London
- Real experience inside a fast growing company with a great reputation
If you think you’ve got what it takes and you’re interested in joining our training roster then please send over your CV (firstname.lastname@example.org) and a cover letter on why you believe you can take this role to a new level.
Want to join our team?