Business Development Trainee
We’re looking for a bright, charismatic and sociable Business Development Intern to join us on our journey of growth. They will have a key focus on sales and marketing, as well as supporting the team in other parts of the business.
What will you be doing?
First and foremost you’d be working with our superstar team to help set the company up for a year of growth. You will also assist with the management of a multi-million pound project from one of our key clients. Your role will be to assist in generating leads and booking partnerships with industry events and educational institutions to receive free training across the UK. You will also have the chance to work directly with the MD, COO and also get to engage with our inspiring trainers.
- Database management – helping our build our great new tool
- Assisting with some general bookkeeping using Xero Software
- Manage the company weekly task lists
- Day to day office support
- Help generate leads and booking partnerships with industry events and educational institutions
- Supporting our business growth with outreach to new and potential customers
You’ll also get to attend some of our fantastic training courses, and take part in a variety of training sessions yourself. First and foremost you will get to see how a start-up is organised and how we do what we do.
Qualification & Skills
You will have a natural talent for persuasion, are an amazing communicator and have a positive mentality with the ability to work fast but with precision.
An absolute must:
- A real bright spark, who is up for a challenge
- Have at least 1 year of work experience>
- Have an excellent phone manner
- Have remarkable time management
- Exceptional communication skills
- Have an incredibly positive attitude with a passion for thinking outside the box
- Solve problems independently, juggle competing demands and keep calm under pressure
- Great attention to detail and organisational skills in a fast paced environment
- High-level IT Skills, particularly with spreadsheets
- A people’s person that enjoys engaging with many people at the same time
It’d be a bonus if you also have:
- Experience within a start-up organisation.
- Experience in sales or business development
- A passion for creating content and managing social media accounts
Want to join our team?
What we can offer you :
- Access to digital training courses
- Industry contacts and networking opportunities
- Hands on support and training
- Opportunities to attend launch events and training workshops across the UK
- Working in a fast paced startup environment in central London
- Real experience inside a fast growing company with a great reputation
- Exposure to clients and room for personal and professional growth
If you think you’ve got what it takes and you’re interested in working full time in a fast paced environment then please send your CV (email@example.com) and a cover letter on why you believe you can take this role to a new level.
Want to join our team?