Cyber Security & GDPR Ambassador
An experienced Google Cloud and GDPR ambassador with experience managing data mobility, data storage, and platform compliance. You must have a deep interest in Data Protection and GDPR regulations in a UK and European context. You must have excellent communications skills and a passion for providing jargon free advice on cyber and digital resilience.
We are recruiting privacy professionals to join our expanding data protection and privacy training team. You’ll need to have hands-on experience of helping businesses to demystify the world of GDPR privacy principles. You will need to keep your finger on the pulse in the industry, keeping on top of the latest news, product updates and innovations and changes in the industry.
You will be delivering face-to-face training and webinars to business owners and marketing teams across the UK and the EMEA region. You will help to create jargon-free training material and will be expected to evolve and co-create content to keep courses uptodate and relevant.
What will you be doing?
As Cloud Security & Data Protection Trainer, you will guide, advise and implement new policies and procedures to support our clients in becoming GDPR compliant
- Representing our clients as an ambassador and engaging external customers at events and exhibitions
- Creating a GDPR Self-assessment questionnaire
- Responsible for content and writing industry related blogs
- Host and deliver engaging and interactive face-to-face and online training workshops and seminars
- Creating and developing training content and ensuring this is kept this fresh and relevant
- Keep all training courses bespoke and tailored to each client
- Creating practical group-led tasks and worksheet resources to support training workshops
- Encouraging relevant case studies to support course promotion
- Gather relevant feedback from trainees and clients
- Responding to post-training questions from attendees.
What are we looking for?
An absolute must:
- An outgoing personality and the ability to deliver workshops in a unique way that is both engaging and true to your personality.
- A solid understanding of how business and technical security risk is assessed and how this informs the operational enforcement and delivery of appropriate security solutions
- Proven experience of working with Google Cloud Platform in a professional capacity
- Understanding of GDPR and related legislation
- Expert experience of advising on or implementing Data Protection regulations
- Experience or knowledge of other information-related frameworks, standards, codes and methodologies.
- Passion for teaching with the versatility to train different audiences from a small workshop to delivering a keynote speech to a large audience
- Excellent knowledge of leading industry software & tools
It’d be a bonus if you also have:
- Experience representing brands at exhibitions and educating general public on Google Cloud services and GDPR regulation
- Experience of working with ISO 27001 and/or other ISO management systems standards
- Highly organized and capable of managing multiple projects and tasks