Events and Logistics Coordinator
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a smart, focused operations wizard to join us on our journey of growth.
Amongst others, you’ll get to work on our Google Digital Garage program to help out our trainers by assigning them to events and ensuring they have everything they need. You are a versatile individual with a passion for digital and a real love for organisation and processes.
Your role will be to help coordinate events and use our company resources effectively to give our clients and trainers the best experience they’ve had.
What will you be doing?
First and foremost you’d be working with our superstar team to help set the company up for a year of growth. You will also assist with the management of a multi-million pound project from one of our key clients. Your role will be to assist in booking and managing partnerships with industry events and educational institutions to receive training across the UK. You will also have the chance to work directly with the COO and also get to engage with our inspiring trainers.
- Database management – helping our build our great new tool
- Assisting with some general bookkeeping using Xero Software
- Act as main point of contact for all Event enquiries on a day to day basis
- Oversee all client management for all current event clients
- Ensure customer service is legendary
- To act as 1st point of contact regarding issues with event management
- Keep contacts, event diary and office calendar up to date on a daily basis
- To be 1st point of contact for all telephone and email enquiries
- Use CRM management system to track pipeline with all event clients
- General office management, including filing quotes, order confirmations and invoices
You’ll also get to attend some of our fantastic training courses, and take part in a variety of training sessions yourself. First and foremost you will get to see how a start-up is organised and how we do what we do.
What else are we looking for?
- Have at least 2 years of work experience
- Have an excellent phone manner
- Have remarkable time management, organisational and communication skills
- Have an incredibly positive attitude with a passion for thinking outside the box
- Solve problems independently, juggle competing demands and keep calm under pressure
- Pay great attention to detail and employ a hands-on approach in a fast paced environment
- Have experience managing budgets
- Have experience working with G Suite
- Be exceptional at using Excel
- Be a people person that enjoys engaging with many lively characters
- Be keen to always learn more!
What we can offer you :
- Access to digital training courses
- Industry contacts and networking opportunities
- Hands on support and training
- Opportunities to attend launch events and training workshops across the UK
- Working in a fast paced startup environment in central London
- Real experience inside a fast growing company with a great reputation
- Exposure to clients and room for personal and professional growth
- You’ll never be bored and no two days will be the same!