Digital Garage Mentor Role
ARE YOU READY TO WORK WITH ONE OF THE WORLD’S BIGGEST BRANDS
TO DELIVER HANDS-ON, PRACTICAL ONE-TO-ONE MENTORING
What is the Digital Garage?
Google’s Digital Garage project is a free digital skills training program designed to help small businesses, charities, students and individuals grow their business, careers or confidence online. This forms part of Google’s multi-million pound Growth Engineinvestment that has provided free digital skill training to over 2M individuals across Europe so far. The training is offered both online and in-person through training seminars, workshops and events, across the UK. This initiative is entirely non-profit and is funded by Google.VISIT THE SITE
Have you got what it takes to join our team of Digital Garage business mentors?
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a highly experienced and qualified freelance digital marketing consultants, who loves people as much as they love technology. An expert with a experience delivering successful digital marketing campaigns, consulting small business such as sole traders about digital marketing. You will be happy to travel nationwide to deliver face-to-face mentoring to members of the public.
You will need to have in depth knowledge and strong practical working experience in areas such as SEO, Google Adwords, Analytics and social media.
The successful candidates will receive 3 days training by a Google certified trainer and then join our training team to deliver face-to-face training sessions to local entrepreneurs, SME’s, charities and individuals nationwide.
Apply to become a Digital Garage trainer
The candidate will be involved with the following:
- Delivering one-to-one mentoring to small businesses across the country
- Help client reduce their anxiety about digital products and tools
- Data management – complying with confidentiality and protection laws
- Travelling to domestic cities and towns
- Traveling to domestic and international cities and towns
The candidate will have the following:
- Min 3-years experience of delivering hands-on digital marketing consultancy
- Must be a UK or EU resident and eligible to work
- In depth knowledge and strong practical working experience in areas such as Web Design and Build, SEO, Google Adwords, Analytics and Social Media.
- A positive and proactive attitude with passion for mentoring all audiences
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication ability
- Uncanny ability to simplify complex technical jargon
- Experience working in a fast paced and start up environment
- Excellent work ethic, be a strong team player and incredibly punctual