What are we looking for?
We seek a motivated and driven superstar Growth Hacker who loves working in a fast paced, high energy environment. This is an opportunity for an experienced, growth-oriented individual to support and refresh our overall digital marketing strategy. As a data whizz you also love to dive into our data collection and training evaluations strategy and are not afraid to take on new challenges.
You should be a great writer, be able to talk to clients, do case studies and spruce up our website. You also should have the ability to help put our name out into the market and help our management team with external engagements.
What will you be doing?
First and foremost you’d be working with our superstar team to help set the company up for a year of growth. Our new marketing wizard will help further build out our social channels, as well as come up with new marketing campaigns for the company and optimise our ads. You will also have the chance to work directly with the MD, COO and engage with our inspiring trainers.
We are looking for independent thinkers who challenge the status quo. Have an idea? Pitch it and we will listen.
- Assist in execution of all digital marketing, including SEO, SEM, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Build, launch and test SEM and display marketing campaigns (primarily Adwords and Facebook) for multiple objectives including brand awareness and ticket sales
- Assist with Facebook advertising
- Lead communication for creative development for social ads, including graphics, copy and videos. Ensure that the final marketing materials meet campaign objectives and incorporates industry best practices
- Evaluate campaigns against key metrics and optimise accordingly
- Analyse and report on ad campaign results and KPIs, highlighting successes, trends and opportunities
- Perform detailed analytics on traffic, including A/B testing ad campaigns in order to maximise ROI
- Growth goals to increase inbound enquiries, online engagement, ticket sales and brand recognition
You’ll also get to attend some of our fantastic training courses, and take part in a variety of training sessions yourself. First and foremost you will get to see how a start-up is organised and how we do what we do.
What else are we looking for?
- A real bright spark, who is up for a challenge
- Degree in marketing or a related field OR significant (and recent) work experience working in digital marketing
- Ideally 4+ years recent and relevant digital marketing experience
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager and other relevant digital marketing channels are a plus
- Experience with programs such as Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Hootsuite, Swydo, and Moz is a big plus
- Experience working with WordPress
- Experience working with design tools like photoshop and indesign
- Experience writing great content – and being a stickler for grammar!
- High-level IT Skills, particularly with spreadsheets
- Exceptional communication skills
- Have an incredibly positive attitude with a passion for thinking outside the box
- Solve problems independently, juggle competing demands and keep calm under pressure
- Great attention to detail and organisational skills in a fast paced environment
What we can offer you :
- Access to digital training courses
- Industry contacts and networking opportunities
- Hands on support and training
- Opportunities to attend launch events and training workshops across the UK
- Working in a fast paced startup environment in central London
- Real experience inside a fast growing company with a great reputation
- You’ll never be bored and no two days will be the same!