ARE YOU READY TO WORK WITH SOME OF THE WORLD’S MOST EXCITING BRANDS, TO DELEVER PROJECTS THAT GET PEOPLE TALKING?.
We’re a digital skills training agency that prides itself on creating training programs that are fun, practical and memorable helping businesses achieve their goals, online. Our trainers are passionate about education and technology. We have empowered over 30,000 SMEs in digital skills through a program created in partnership with Google.
What we’re looking for:
You should be an enthusiastic project manager. You love learning, move at speed and share our passion for technology and purpose. You should be enthusiastic, and absolutely willing to get stuck in from Day 1. You take responsibility for coordinating, budgeting, tracking and delivery of digital and branding projects. The role will also encompass client liaison, resourcing and managing supplier relationships.
Apply to join the team
The candidate will be involved with the following:
- Have remarkable organisational and communication skills
- Be able to solve problems independently, juggle competing demands and keep calm
- Give us the confidence that you can independently and reliably deliver on a project and make our clients extremely happy
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills in a fast paced environment
- Have experience in managing projects with large multi-national blue chip clients
- Experience working internationally
- High level IT Skills particularly Google apps
- Have some experience in running events and the creative industry
- A people’s person that enjoys engaging with many people at the same time
It’d be a bonus if you also:
- Have experience in digital marketing and learning design
- Experience in people management
The Project manager will be responsible for budget optimisation and margins on all projects and work closely with the MD to ensure these are maximised wherever possible.
What we can offer you:
- Access to digital training courses, develop your digital knowledge
- Industry contacts and networking skills
- Central London Office
- Fast growing company with a great reputation
- Chance to work in a challenging and supportive environment
- Exposure to clients and room for personal and professional growth
- You’ll never be bored and no two days will be the same
We are looking for someone ASAP and will interview on a rolling basis.
Send us your CV and a cover letter through to email@example.com